We are a family-owned business, we tend to treat our clients with greater care than they might expect from a larger cooperation. Regardless of the large number of wood staircases we’ve built, we still treat each one like it is our most important job to date.
From collaborating with clients on the design process to reviewing the finished product with our company president right before shipping, we stop at nothing to make sure you get exactly the new wood staircases you want.
1. Dedicated to serving our clients.
2. Communicate effectively.
3. Our primary focus is to work directly with owners and end users of our services.
4. Each employee should conduct themselves in a manner to create a productive and professional working environment.
5. Always conduct your thoughts and behavior in an honest and moral way.
6. Each employee is responsible for the proper use and maintenance of all company equipment
7. Establishing and maintaining Client satisfaction is our primary purpose.
8. Establishing and maintaining Client satisfaction is our primary purpose.
9. All communication with clients, vendors and employees is open, honest, safe and respectful.
10. Practice “constructive confrontation”.